Dear Water,
You are disgusting! You are yellow and you smell terrible.
Please go away! I am sick of paying for bottle water and bleaching my whites.
Sincerely,
She who misses California water. Yes...disgusting California water was better than this!
Does anyone know what is going on with the water? Have they fixed everything?
Anyone else having issues with their water the last 24 hours?
Enjoy your day!
10 comments:
Ours has been fine , but the treatment facility had a tractor trailer there this week. Perhaps you should give them a call to see what's up? Last time we had water problems we needed to just run our tub for about 10 minutes to flush out the lines.
Ours smells fine, and its not yellow, but we do have hard water.
Unfortunately the water treatment thing is never going to be city water.
They have had an issue with the system. They had a problem with one of the compressors, but the yellow water with a smell has been isolated to specific homes (there are more than a few) around the community. We don't have any of these issues beause we have a water softener, so I don't know when people are having problems. Please let me know and I will get your info forwarded to the proper people.
Thanks!
Scott Hummel
Thornton Farms Board of Directors
Scott, we have a water softener and we still have stinky yellow water. It was bad again last night.
We have been living on bottled water for the last month.
Super fun :)
By the way, I harvested my purple carrots and I forgot to bring you one. Sorry
nice...i have no idea why you are having such a problem with your water. the neighbors accross the street from me are having the same issue. i am trying to get a hold of the treatment company and trying to get them to get out and give us some answers. bear with me on this one...
NO PURPLE CARROTS???? i am VERY disappointed. :)
I have noticed that our water seems different. It does not have a foul smell or color thankfully. Sorry for those that have this issue. I have noticed that my silverware seems to want to get these rusty spots on them and they never did that before and they are stainless. Some I have had for years and lived in several states and never had a problem with them doing this. I assume it must be related to the water problems. Makes me wonder what on earth they are treating the water with to try and get the problems of the yellow and smells to go away? Does anyone know what is being used in our water supply?
I've noticed lately as I take a shower that my water has this sulfur smell.
Yes, Ours is still bad every couple of days. Frustrating and expensive
Post a Comment