Sunday, July 4, 2010

All Moved In

Happy Fourth !!!!!

Well folks we have moved everything in here on Beechwood, now as for boxes being unpacked well that's another story.
We are truly loving our "New Home", and the area, but I do have some concerns that I would like to share with everyone.
I am a very easy let things roll off my shoulder kind of person, but some things just seem to get under my skin.
1) last night we had a neighbor two doors down setting off fire works (illegal ones) I'm all for having fun but this was to close and right over the top of my house, "that is not cool".
2) speeding cars I know they are not even doing close to 20/25 they are more like flying at 40/45. I will only say this once I have small grandchildren living with me that like to play, my elderly father rides his wheel chair around. So think and use some common sense before someone gets "HURT". I will be taking license plate #, make and model of your car and calling the police with all the information. Please SLOW down.

Well like I said we are loving every minute of our new home and neighborhood. Thanks for the Welcome on my last posting.
Hope everyone has a Happy and safe 4TH

Brenda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristyn Elise said...

Welcome Brenda.
Although the fireworks going off all night was irritating....I have talked to your neighbor before...and he was pleasant with me. I have seen good in him. As for the speeding....ugh!
This is a huge concern for me. It's ongoing and frustrating.
If you need a little help unpacking, I can help sometime after the kiddos are in bed. Let me know

Brenda said...

Thanks Kristyn,
I'm sure the neighbors are all nice I hope. I mean no harshness to anyone. I was just expressing my concern and was hoping that next time they take it away from the houses. As for the unpacking thanks but I think we have that pretty much under control we have been working hard since the 23 and with friends helping at different times we have wipped this house into shape.
Thanks again
Brenda

Kristyn Elise said...

Brenda, I was responding to the deleted post. Not you. :)
I'm glad you're getting unpacked and settling. We moved here in January. I hate moving! We've moved 6 times in the last 8 years, so I'm a pro.

Again, welcome.