Sunday, July 11, 2010

seriously

Why would anyone poop in the pool.....thats just disgusting! And other people would have liked to use it this weekend in the heat and couldnt.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yes, this is disgusting.

I did want to thank whomever put the sign up - thank you for warning the rest of us, and giving the pool guy a heads up for when he comes in the morning.

Cheryl said...

I was at the pool on Saturday, and it looked as if someone pooped in the pool. However, it was discovered that it was a snickers bar. I wonder if that was the case as well on Sunday. It was around 4:30-5:00 when the candy was discovered on Saturday.

Melissa said...

ahhh hopefully...I saw the snickers bar there on sat....maybe someone threw it back in. I didnt go down to the pool but my kids and their dad did. I didnt ask to many questions.