Wilcox brothers usually sends a postcard around the time to winterize your system. If you haven't received one by now, you can call them and they will schedule someone to come out.
I have a different company come out and do it. It is a company that does lawn care. They are much cheaper than Wilcox and will guarantee that they don't break anything when doing the job. They did it last year for me and I was very pleased. They also opened up my sprinklers this year and have done the lawn fertilization and spraying this year as well. If you would like their info, let me know.
3 comments:
Wilcox brothers installed my sprinkler system and I have used them to winterize each year.
Wilcox brothers usually sends a postcard around the time to winterize your system. If you haven't received one by now, you can call them and they will schedule someone to come out.
I have a different company come out and do it. It is a company that does lawn care. They are much cheaper than Wilcox and will guarantee that they don't break anything when doing the job. They did it last year for me and I was very pleased. They also opened up my sprinklers this year and have done the lawn fertilization and spraying this year as well. If you would like their info, let me know.
Scott Hummel
scottdhummel@yahoo.com
Thornton Farms Board
Post a Comment