Wednesday, March 30, 2011

free photo session

Im starting a new venture into photography and I need a few more subjects. You will get free session time (1-3 hours), and a few free prints. All other prints are available at a discounted rate.

Im specifically looking for:
Girls (any age)
Maternity (w or w/o siblings and spouse)
Nb boys or girls

I have 3 boys so I have lots of single pics of them, so I dont really need single babies, but if you have a mix of children, or a nb and siblings that would be great too.

My website is melissadaniellemariephotography.com

You can email me at mdmphotography1@aol.com

4 comments:

silverdragoncub said...

I have a 6yr old boy and a almost 4yr old special needs daughter if you would be interested in trying out that world. I don't really have the money to buy prints, but if you are looking for experience, my kids take nice pictures.

Also, I tried to load your website, and it is very slow and stalls out. Maybe it's that I use Firefox, but I thought you'd like to know.

Melissa said...

hmmm....the website works fine on my computer. I dont need you to buy prints, but if you wanted to at least the option would be there. Im really just looking for more children to photograph that arent all always boys :)

silverdragoncub said...

I guess I am having all kinds of problems. I have tried to email you twice and both times it's bounced back to me.

Andi

Melissa said...

oops im blonde, and have to learn to type without an 8 mth old on my lap....there was a typo its fixed now