Thanks for the reply. I've not yet recieved the payment book, hence the question. I just just checked my mail too and no luck. I'll follow up with Kramer Triad tomorrow and will update everyone if I get something back from them on this.
We have not recieved ours yet, but we have been doing the automatic withdrawl. I am wondering since we have the automatic withdrawl if we will not get one. Does anyone know if this is the case?
7 comments:
We just got ours today.
Thanks for the reply.
I've not yet recieved the payment book, hence the question. I just just checked my mail too and no luck.
I'll follow up with Kramer Triad tomorrow and will update everyone if I get something back from them on this.
we got ours yesterday
Thanks Kristyn. My payment book showed up today.
We have not recieved ours yet, but we have been doing the automatic withdrawl. I am wondering since we have the automatic withdrawl if we will not get one. Does anyone know if this is the case?
If you are doing the automatic withdraw, you won't get a coupon book...it will continue as is until something changes.
Scott Hummel
Board of Directors
scottdhummel@yahoo.com
Great, Thanks!
Post a Comment