I am pleased to report that after a good two man-hours of labor, the playground is now 99% free of dog poop, the wood chips have been raked back into the play area, and the metal spikes that were sticking up have been pounded back down.
Board members - how can we get a more regular pickup of the trash can there? It hasn't been picked up in at least two weeks and is overflowing to a pile around its base.
1 comment:
Wow!! Not sure who posted this, but thank you to whoever put in the time and effort to do that to the playground. I am always happy to help with such issues, just let me know when they are happening.
As for the garbage, it should be taken care of and placed in the large wire & wood bins that are outside the new construction homes. If it's not being done, I'll make a conscious effort to do it myself. I didn't know this was an issue.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Scott Hummel
Board of Directors, Thornton Farms
8142 Cypress Circle
scottdhummel@yahoo.com
Post a Comment