Yes, I would also like to know this. As a resident that lives on Redwood Trail and must endure the majority of traffic that goes to the back of the community I would really like to discuss speed safety. Unfortunately people drive way too fast, much faster than 25 mph, through a subdivision that has lots of children, pets, and joggers. I would also like to see more stop signs on Redwood. One stop sign at Redwood and Beechwood is not enough to slow people down.
Also, back in September there was talk that Lombardo Homes was planning a meeting with residents regarding the sale of the subdivision and their future plans. Does anyone know when a meeting with Lombardo will occur?
Hi all. There is currently not a meeting date set. If you have concerns regarding the community, please forward those to me and I can bring them up to the board. I can tell you that we (the board of directors) were supposed to meet with Lombardo last December and they did not show up. They have promised to meet with us, but have yet to do so...they tell us that they are trying to meet with all the new community boards of directors, but as of this point we have not sat down with them.
2 comments:
Yes, I would also like to know this. As a resident that lives on Redwood Trail and must endure the majority of traffic that goes to the back of the community I would really like to discuss speed safety. Unfortunately people drive way too fast, much faster than 25 mph, through a subdivision that has lots of children, pets, and joggers. I would also like to see more stop signs on Redwood. One stop sign at Redwood and Beechwood is not enough to slow people down.
Also, back in September there was talk that Lombardo Homes was planning a meeting with residents regarding the sale of the subdivision and their future plans. Does anyone know when a meeting with Lombardo will occur?
Any info. would be great. Thanks!
Hi all. There is currently not a meeting date set. If you have concerns regarding the community, please forward those to me and I can bring them up to the board. I can tell you that we (the board of directors) were supposed to meet with Lombardo last December and they did not show up. They have promised to meet with us, but have yet to do so...they tell us that they are trying to meet with all the new community boards of directors, but as of this point we have not sat down with them.
Scott Hummel
Thorntorn Farms Board of Directors
Post a Comment