I'd like to suggest we get a small microwave in the clubhouse. Who should I initiate that conversation with. Also, the television is not connected in the clubhouse. How do we get that connected?
I'll make a note of a microwave. As far as the tv is concerned. We have discussed this a few times at meetings. It will be hooked up, I can't give you an exact date of when. If there is anything else, that anyone can think of that would make our clubhouse better, please let me know.
3 comments:
I'll make a note of a microwave. As far as the tv is concerned. We have discussed this a few times at meetings. It will be hooked up, I can't give you an exact date of when. If there is anything else, that anyone can think of that would make our clubhouse better, please let me know.
Thanks,
Scott Hummel
scottdhummel@yahoo.com
Thornton Farms Board
Scott that would be great. We had an event in the clubhouse where hot food was served and there was no way to reheat the food for late comers.
What is the status of a microwave being put in the clubhouse. Has that been done yet? Is the TV connected yet?
Post a Comment