Hello,
Spring is right around the corner, and of course we are always looking for a reason to celebrate! We are going to have an easter egg hunt at 2:30 on march 8th at the clubhouse. Please call me and rsvp by this thursday7349727907. The cost will be $6 per participating child, we are going to hide empty eggs so that the little ones dont get something not appropriate for their age so it is important when you rsvp to let me know the children attending, gender, and age so that I can plan appropriatly. Also please do not rsvp if you do not plan on coming because I am fronting the cost of everything, also if you do not rsvp, we may not have a goody bag for your child. children not old enough? Still come and enjoy some time with your neighbors. I am asking that everyone bring a snack or something to share. Thanks
Melissa
1 comment:
Or email me melpangle@aol.com
Post a Comment