Out of curiosity, has anyone else had their trash ignored for no reason? I came home last Friday to find my can still full on the curb. So I did the logical thing- I called Allied to find out why. Guess what? There's no clear customer service number. I've left four messages, none of which have been returned.
What disgusts me the most is that we're being "told" that we HAVE to use this service. If this is the kind of service we can expect, I see no reason that we should listen to the management service on this issue. I had no problem with them when we moved in, but their customer service is so far beyond sucky that they can't even see it behind them.
3 comments:
Hey Dale...it's sarah across the street. This is probably a stupid question, but do you know if they had already come by when you put it out? I saw a truck in the neighborhood EARLY so I ran and put ours out, but left, so not sure if it was the same collector...:)
This trash company comes SUPER early, I have had my trash full to the top and sometimes the lid wont close, and they still have not said anything. I also have put boxes next to the can and they take them. Just an FYI I know some people in the sub refuse to use their service.
Nope, I finally got a hold of someone at the company, and they said that our service was marked as if we were on vacation. Couldn't tell me why, or who marked it that way...and they also never called me back to tell me why, despite their promise.
Anyway, they've picked it up since then, so I suppose the issue is resolved for now.
Post a Comment