Friday, March 11, 2011

Mailboxes

Well, there goes ANOTHER set of mailboxes. Somebody hit them this morning and dragged pieces for 25 feet. I hope nobody got hurt. This is the second set in a week that has been destroyed. Who should I contact??

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'd call kramer triad and the post office.

Kristyn Elise said...

Looks like someone already came by to start fixing it

scott & molly said...

If it's fixed, that's great. For future reference, unless the postal service breaks it, they aren't going to help fix it.

Does anyone know what ran them over?

Scott Hummel
Board of Directors

Kristyn Elise said...

I have NO clue who ran over the mailbox. I'm so surprised I didn't hear it. I'm sure whoever hit it hurt their car.
Did you see the mailboxes across the street from the Lombardo "office"?
Looks like whoever hit those drove into the field behind them.

Melissa said...

people drive crazy here....today a pizza driver had to be going at least 40 on redwood. If I could have read which pizza place I would have called on him, but it was dark, and his thing wasnt lit up.