Thursday, February 17, 2011

Time to Relocate

Well, we've reached our maximum users for this blog. We need to move it.

I've noticed that someone started a Facebook page for Thornton Farms - shall we make that our new permanent home for our community blog?

Suggestions? Thoughts?

7 comments:

Dan and Shelly said...

I think it's great!

Anonymous said...

I'm honestly more likely to pay attention on facebook. I struggle to remember to read here.

Travis said...

While we don't use Facebook for various reasons we understand if you've reach the 100 user limit that we need to move to a forum that will accommodate a larger base of contributors.

Just let us know if/when the move will happen.

Thanks

silverdragoncub said...

Wordpress has some good software. Not sure if they have a user limit. Facebook works for me too.

Jen said...

ditto wordpress

Travis said...

Wordpress limits it to 35 users for a free blog but agree it is definitely a good platform. I don't know of a free blog that goes beyond the 100 user limit that blogger has.

Bobbi said...

I noticed there is a Discussion Board on the Thornton Farms-Kramer Triad webpage under "Our Community". Is this an under utilized location that could serve the purpose of this blog? Or are there restrictions to using that site?

Sorry to notice a month after the fact.