I have all the meeting minutes printed out and ready. If anyone would like them, please email me. I sent out an email today to 66 homeowners, but if you are not on that list, please let me know. I will add you to the list and send you a copy of the minutes as well. This will save me from typing everything out twice.
3 comments:
I will get everything we discussed at the meeting posted here sometime tonight or tomorrow. Give me a day or two and I'll have it all posted.
Thanks!
Scott Hummel
Board of Directors
Thornton Farms
I have all the meeting minutes printed out and ready. If anyone would like them, please email me. I sent out an email today to 66 homeowners, but if you are not on that list, please let me know. I will add you to the list and send you a copy of the minutes as well. This will save me from typing everything out twice.
Thanks.
Scott Hummel
Thornton Farms Board of Directors
Please add us to the list.
Andrea & Jon Spengler
andi.spengler@gmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment