I'm posting this for everyone since it was brought up in the comments of the trash post below. Allied Waste will not pick-up Christmas trees in our community. I called several times over the past week before I finally received a definitive answer. It looks like we may be able to haul into A2 and drop off for free. You can see more details here.
The press release doesn't say if this is for non-residents so I called the number in it. The person I spoke with said that he thinks it is probably ok since the lot is open 24/7, is unmanned and he hasn't been told otherwise. I assume this means we can drop them off as well. If anyone knows differently please let us know otherwise I plan on dropping ours off this weekend.
2 comments:
They definitely will not pick up the trees along the road, so if you have your tree sitting out, please move it...there are a few homes with trees sitting by the road. Violation letters will be sent out if they remain there for over a week. Please get them removed as soon as possible, so we don't need to waste time and money on letters.
Thank you!
Scott Hummel
Board of Directors
scottdhummel@yahoo.com
I think the nursery across the street has a compost pile they may let you take it there. You would need to call.
Post a Comment