Hi Neighbors,
We found a Nintendo DS game in the grass in front of our house the other day. If you or your kids lost a DS game, please respond back with the title of the game that you lost. If you are correct, we will return the game to you. Hopefully we find the owner, I know I'd be bummed if I lost a video game! :-)
7 comments:
we have lost one DS unit (red with cover) in addition to the games brain age, battleship/sorry/multi game, winx club and build a bear games. If you found any of this in the neighborhood you would make a little girls day!
Hello :) We are unsure but my son is missing one game for his DS "Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare" If that's the game it's quite possibly his. Thanks for posting that you found it just the same.
Hello my son is missing a Mario and Sonic at the Winter Games.
Thanks
unfortunately the game we found is not mario, sonic, or call of duty.
Thanks! He has probably misplaced it around the house here somewhere.
Post a Comment