I am sure that I have probably drug my feet too long and sadly forgotten to put the reminder in my phone but has the association meeting taken place yet at Mill Creek? Thanks Much.
:) Awesome! Thanks so much Liz :) I will definitely see you there and hey you are my backdoor neighbor then :) I can see your house from my backyard :) I'm directly behind you across the field :)
Does anyone know what will take place at this meeting besides voting on a new board member? We have SO many issues we want addressed and are hoping that this will provide a forum for that. Is Kramer-Triad going to be there?
3 comments:
You haven't missed it yet! It is on October 6th at 6:00 pm. See you there!
-Liz
aka the smallest house in the sub.
:) Awesome! Thanks so much Liz :) I will definitely see you there and hey you are my backdoor neighbor then :) I can see your house from my backyard :) I'm directly behind you across the field :)
Does anyone know what will take place at this meeting besides voting on a new board member? We have SO many issues we want addressed and are hoping that this will provide a forum for that. Is Kramer-Triad going to be there?
Post a Comment