Saturday, July 25, 2009

Community Blog

Hello Neighbors,
I know some of us use this blog and keep up with things on here but I run into alot of people that are just totally unaware of the blog until they meet someone that tells them about it (like myself). I am wondering is there any way that we can print up a flyer or something and pass around the neighborhood so that everyone is at least aware of it and can participate if they are interested. I never know where to tell others to go to in order to sign up so I usually just direct them to the front office as this is where I learned about it myself. I think if more community members were involved in the blog it would make for a more informed neighborhood and people could actually help out when there's an issue or problem.
Thanks for reading :) I just have thought of this on more than one occasion and wanted to see what others were thinking and/or what could be done.

2 comments:

scott & molly said...

Barb,

If you want to give my email address to them, I can get them in contact with Matt. He is the one responsible for getting things up and going with the blog. Have them send their email addresses to me and I'll forward them on to him.

Thanks,

Scott Hummel
Board of Directors - Thornton Farms
scottdhummel@yahoo.com

Barbara Burrell said...

Thanks Scott for answering my question. I will be happy to share your info now that I know who to point them to :) Much appreciated.