Did someone lose a dog today? My kids came home from the bus stop this evening at around 4:15 PM with a lost dog. He seems friendly (just a little skiddish). He is blonde/light brown with a brown nose and curly hair (actually I did not look to see if it is a he/she but if you have a lost dog you will know :) This dog has no collar and misses his owners. My kids and other neighborhood kids have tried walking around to find an owner but none was in sight. I am not sure where the dog came from but if we do not hear from someone we most likely will have to take him to the shelter. I would rather locate the owner/s if possible. Anyone know who the dog belongs to possibly? A Neighbor? We live at 8511 Hawthorn Hill (on the corner or Redwood/Hawthorn). Please call if you have any info 734-253-2629. He is currently outside in our driveway with the kids.
Thanks!
Hey all the kids were outside and the owner drove up. Apparently he broke loose today and they have been searching for him. I am happy to report that the dog is back with his owners again.
No comments:
Post a Comment