Some time ago I remember receiving something in the mail about obtaining a report on our water testing in our community. I no longer have that information. Would anyone have that information or know where I can go to get that information?
It was a really long time ago, probably near a year. I can see if we still have it, im sure we do we save everything, but right now its locked in a cabinet and my bf has the key on his key ring.
3 comments:
It was a really long time ago, probably near a year. I can see if we still have it, im sure we do we save everything, but right now its locked in a cabinet and my bf has the key on his key ring.
I have requested another copy of the water quality report. As soon as I get it, I'll post the results here as a new post.
Scott Hummel
Association Board Member
Dean from KT just emailed me a copy of the report from 2007, which he says is also on the association website.
Apparently these are not sent out for a given year until June of the following year. So we can expect to see the report for 2008 this coming June.
Post a Comment