Hi,
Has anyone elses water been kind of funky for the last week. This has never happened before so im sure its not us, our water is leaving a white residue around the pan when we boil water from evaporation and also when we use the dishwasher, and its kind of cloudy
thanks!
11 comments:
We have always had this but lately our water has had a light brown tint. DISGUSTING!!
ours has always been a little off too
I really recommend installing 1. Whole house particle filter, 2. Reverse osmosis water filter supplying the refrigerator. We get all of our drinking and cooking water from the refrigerator. Both of these filters can be had at Lowe's for around $300. Makes a really big difference.
We use bottled water alot to just drink.....but our dishes are just nasty looking.....like they have a lime buildup or something
I never thought about it until I read your post but our dishes for the past week (until the last day or two) had been getting this white residue buildup on them that made the drinking glasses look dirty and I would describe that as a dried on watered down milk residue type look. It is disgusting and I just thought maybe it was our dishwasher needing a cycle ran through it empty. I wonder now if this is not a water problem. A water filter would be a good thing but we should not have to do that in order to have clean water. That is something that we should have anyway. What are we paying for?
Yes, I have noticed our dishes are not coming clean as well. Recently I noticed a weird smell coming from our kitchen sink. I thought it was the garbage disposer, so I used a special disposer cleaner and it still smells weird. Also we have an orange ring around all our toilets where the water sits, like there is rust in the water. Perhaps the water needs to be tested to see if something is awry.
I think the water testing is something that needs to be done and I can tell you that my house has been submitted for testing as of last week. They dropped a bottle off on my doorstep to have us test. Being new to the sub I just thought this was a standard proceedure for all homes to test but maybe they randomly do that? I will keep you all posted if and when I hear something back on those test results from Highland Water Treatment Facility.
Fortunately I have not had the rust colored issue yet but gritting my teeth I say that.
We have had the brown ring around our toilet for a while. Since we've moved into this house we've had white film in the water dispenser dish on our refrigerator. Therefore we drink bottled water.
Our water is again leaving that cloudy white residue on all of our dishes (sigh). I noticed the other night a brown ring (huge area) around the kids bathtub not sure if that was from the kids or the water because Mike was home with them and gave them baths. I am thinking of calling around to see what we can do about this. I don't think that sitting around doing nothing is going to solve the problem as it does not seem to be solving itself. Has anyone contacted the association or the water department or even Jamie about this?
This is getting to be a huge problem for us as well.
Post a Comment