Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dogs on lawn

Several times I have witnessed community members walk their dog while allowing their dog to use my lawn as a bathroom. Although they pick up after their dog, the damage to my lawn is already done. We have several bare spots in our lawn where dogs have relieved themelves. I would like to ask those who are allowing their dogs to go on other community members grass to be considerate and take your dog to an area where there isn't any grass, existing homes or let your dog use the bathrooom on your lawn. There are other areas in the community where houses do not exist where dogs can be taken to use. I would appreciate it if they would use those areas instead of my lawn. It is difficult enough to try to keep our lawn healthy and growing.

2 comments:

krook said...

It would also be nice if people could pick up their wrappers and dirty diapers around the club house and pool area. Apparently we live amongst a bunch of slobs.

Sarah said...

I feel your pain. Its hard enough to keep fresh sod alive. I haven't had any problems with others dogs but we do have our own dogs. Perhaps you could put a sign up.