Thursday, May 29, 2008

Neighbor problems

Just wondering if anyone else has extreme problems with their neighbors? One of ours, not going to mention any names, is extremely ANAL! If we let our car run with the music on (the car was in our garage!) while we get the kids out or ready the cops get called on us....and mind you this is not 3 am....its 1030 in the morning! and to top it all off this guy sits there and we hear him scraping his yard, throwing rocks and sweeping at 10 at night! Is that the pot calling the kettle black or what? I thought that living in a home we had a little bit of freedom, but I suppose that is not the case here....If our children are outside and to loud, we get dirty looks! Any noise whatsoever and we have pounding on the door. What is this guys problem....I know that we are not the only neighbor that thinks it is weird. Are we not aloud to listen to music while our children play, or while we garden? Does everything need to remain extremely quiet? If someone wants something so quiet I think they should not have chose a subdivision that is full of children!

No comments: