So everyone here has probably had a lot of "fun" with the BOD. Thank god now we have SOME say......I just talked to Lori in the office and I guess we can now put things into motion to be able to vote on them....centex is still one member up on us, but maybe we can win on some of the issues. MY first concern is the rule that we can not have businesses in the sub......THIS IS CRAZY! ITS OUR HOME! When we first bought this home we specifically told Jamie that we wanted to open a childcare center out of the home......now were not a loud? before I start all of this I just wanted to see if anyone had a problem with it.....Most people don't since I am watching mostly kids in the sub (I have 2 that are not).....I think I also have some good references.....lol......Anyways back to the issue I can babysit, but I can not get licensed.....Well I can by the state but not by the sub......this has caused a huge issue and we have even thought of moving somewhere just outside of the sub so that I can continue my career.......Everyone seems ok with the idea that I have spoken to.....sorry just letting out some steam
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment