Hi everyone,
After going out into the working world I decided it was once again time for me to stay home with my boys. I am wondering if there is anyone who is looking for childcare? I am going to be certified in the next six months or so, have great references, and have over 5 years of childcare experience. I am flexible on my rates and have a background check. If you or anyone you know needs someone let me know. Also please call 7349727907 I am awful with checking this site, I rarely get online. I would love to watch 2-3 other children. Thanks so much.
Melissa
3 comments:
Hey Melissa,
You just might be sent from heaven! I'm just now about to go back to work, and I have an adorable one-year-old son who I need childcare for! My email address is PDHamilton308@comcast.net.
Wow, this is great!
How much would you charge per week for a five month old and 23 month old. I think its so neat that you are offering this kind of opportunity right in our own neighborhood!
sorry it took so long to get back to you. I am AWFUL with checking this site, email me at melpangle@aol.com or give me a call 7349727907 and we can talk. I am flexible with rates, I cant charge nothing lol but I am willing to work with you. I feel so bad its taken so long to get back to you. I couldnt find your email anywhere so hopefully you get this
Melissa
Post a Comment