Thursday, September 20, 2007

Halloween Party

Melissa wanted me to pass this idea along:
Can you see if anyone is interested or do you know of anyone that is interested in a Halloween party for the kids. I was thinking maybe we could get a clown to face-paint and do a terror room in the clubs downstairs room for the older kids. It might be a safer alternative for the littler kids, and easier for the parents. Let me know if you think this is a good idea or not.

Anyone interested or want to build on this idea? Could be a hit...our last party sure was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We would definitely be interested in this!! I think our kids would love it! I'm not sure when you were thinking to do it, but maybe the weekend prior would be good so kids (and parents) that still want to trick or treat on Halloween would have the opportunity to do both!!