Does anyone know who the orange tabby cat belongs to? He has been hanging around our house this weekend. He is extremely friendly. He has made himself very comfortable in our garage. He seems way too friendly to be a stray. As I'm a sucker for animals if no one claims him I would like to find him a good home (I would keep him but I'm not sure if my other two cats would appreciate it). Please let me know if you have any idea who he belongs to.
4 comments:
From what my daughter tells me....the cat belonged to one family, was given to another and now another person is feeding it. The cat has several names....Shakey Jake, Fred and I can't remember the other one. Not sure who is claiming ownership, if anyone.
My two daughters also LOVE that cat. it comes around every nite and hangs out on the deck and lets them maul him. Very friendly...
Hopefully whoever owns this cat will keep it inside from now on.We had problems with roaming cats making a mess at our old house, so I am not a big fan. I'm sure the cat is very friendly, but I don't want my garage or other people's houses/yards/sand boxes to become giant litter boxes.
After many weeks of the stray, orange kitty coming to visit us, we gave in and he lives with us now! He is a great cat, in need of a good home. His persistance paid off for him! If anyone misses him or was wondering where he went, we took him in :) My kids have named him SPOT~
Post a Comment