Sunday, July 29, 2007

Community Party Financial

Hello all. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that came by the community bbq today. I would especially like to thank Harmony & Phil, Trish and Molly for all the help today. We had a great time, good food and met a lot of new people around the community. I just wanted to let everyone know what the financial status of the bbq was. I have listed all the specifics below:

Gordon Food Service - $80.59 (burgers, buns, plates, potato salad, beans, condiments, potato chips, napkins, lemonade, cups, cheese slices)

Kroger - $3.99 (bottled water)

Meijer - $31.43 (pop, hot dogs)

Meijer - $23.04 (hot dogs, buns, cheese slices, hamburgers)

Thornton Farms Clubhouse Rental - $100

Total Cost - $239.04

Amount Received - $250.00

Amount Remaining - $10.96

I was going to open a bank account for "Thornton Farms Social" but since it's only $11, I will keep the money here with the receipts from today. We will use this money for the next party we are going to have.

Speaking of:

Saturday, November 3rd....time TBA. The Spartans of Michigan State (MSU) will be playing that other school in Michigan - I think it's something like U of M? I believe they are the rats or Wolverines or groundhogs.... :)

Let's plan on having a game watching party. I'll be happy to arrange everything again, when the times are set. I am thinking beverages, dogs and football.

Let me know if you are interested....Thanks!

scottdhummel@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Harmony said...

We're definitely interested in watching you cry as U of M beats your beloved Sparties.

But how do we figure out who in the neighborhood has the biggest TV? ;)

Matt and Karen said...

Scott - thanks again for putting this together, it was a success on many levels! Count me in for the Spartan Slaughter in November - hope they don't have Notre Dame on their schedule again :)

Also, I'm in if we can organize some kind of golf outing that we briefly discussed at the party.

GO BLUE

Kristen & Dave said...

I'm an Ohio State fan *ducks* and graduate *ducks again*, so I'm up for watching U of M get beat anytime. :)