Hi all. I am wondering if anyone would be intersted in a community party, "block party", "street party", etc. I thought it would be a great way to meet people and enjoy the summer weather. I'd be happy to grill whatever if people were interested. If anyone is interested, please let me know...I'd love to set something up to meet more people in our community.
Scott & Molly
5 comments:
I'm game. I'll bring the Bocce.
I'm in I'll bring the Jello shots!
Phil and I are definitely interested in something like this. We have no problem helping organize or hosting. No one person should have to do all the work!
Hello, by the way. We live over on Magnolia with our little puppy Lola. We're excited to get to know everyone and settle in to the neighborhood.
Sounds like fun! Let us know when. We live over on Cypress Circle with our 1yr old Elliott and yellow lab Maya and Siberian Husky CK (who now looks like "Mr. Bigglesworth" with her new summer cut!)
Great idea! We would love to meet our neighbors. Let us know when, where and what we can bring or do to help out! We are on Hawthorn Hill with our 19 month old son and 2 week old little girl (and our crazy dogs :)Our street is still pretty busy with construction and most of the neighbors didn't move in until winter so we are anxious to meet everyone and those of you who have been here even longer!
Post a Comment