Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Pool Locking System

Hey Everybody who uses the Pool,

For the second time I tired to use the POOL the Lock with I.d. Pass Card, has yet to work!

All of us here at Thorton Farms - We need a Board of people who live here to start making or correcting outstanding problems like the Pool Security and putting in a working system that can't be tampered with . This can't stay the way it is and calling Livonia for a Thorton Farms problem seems a little too far in distance to service the Clients here @ T.F.
So take the Bike lock off the gate and let's design something that will work for the people who live here @ T.F.
We need to secure the Pool area, and keep out others that don't belong @ the Pool, but make it user freindly for us.

Bruce @ Boxelder

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My card has worked both times I've used it. But what's the point? One little flick of the inside handle with your finger through the latticework, and it comes right open.

It doesn't seem like it would take much to fix this oh-so-simple security issue. Perhaps a 5x7 piece of plyboard affixed to the gate at the same level as the handle?

Diann said...

Where do you get this card? Haven't been over to the pool yet but sure we will be making our way over there in the near future. Hope this situation can get resolved for everyone here.

Anonymous said...

Diann, just stop by the sales office. They'll ask you to sign it out, but it's very quick and painless! I hope you have better luck with your card than so many others around here. So far, I haven't had any problems with mine. [[knocking on wood]]

Matt and Karen said...

Has anyone noticed any non-residents using the pool?