Is anyone interested in getting the pool heated? If you used it last year, you noticed how cold it is, even in the middle of summer. How would we go about getting a heater for the pool?
Pool heaters are only a couple of thousand dollers. Spread among all the home owners and the builder the cost should be manageable. I for one, would vote for a heater.
3 comments:
Pool heaters are only a couple of thousand dollers. Spread among all the home owners and the builder the cost should be manageable. I for one, would vote for a heater.
We would also vote for a heater...it was almost too cold to swim most days last summer.
I'm all for a new heater. I see the pool is open now - just in time for this string of 80+ degree days that are headed our way!
Post a Comment