Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fences??

I'm not sure about everybody else, but I am dying to get a fence. With a pet and small children, it almost seems a necessity...not to mention that we live on the local highway Redwood Trail (traffic travels slightly fast at times through here). Does anyone know when we can vote on things like this??

4 comments:

Matt and Karen said...

Hey Finches - a great question that I've already brought up to IVP Management. IVP is still enduring "moving pains", as they are now located in Livonia and not Brighton. I have a couple of contacts over there - I'll shoot an email to one of them today and also invite them to post on our blog: I'm sure they could answer almost any question we had. To best answer that question myself, when us residents elect a board, I believe we can propose these issues and put them to a vote. Redwood Trail = local highway: that's funny. I hate to say it, but it'll probably get worse once those houses are done across from your house and those construction vehicles are moved. Conversely, traffic through there will decrease once all the roads are completed - I know I'll use the Parker Road entrance almost all the time. Okay, enough babbling now - enjoy the weather!

mrbruce said...

Hey Finches--
Enough about fence's -That would be great but wasn't that part of the contract building here, NO FENCE"S? Has that changed? and while were at it this must come to a vote as soon as we pick a board, isn't that also true?

Anonymous said...

The "no Fences" is part of the association rules. However, if the majority of the residents want fences, we can bring it to a vote and let the residents speak for themselves. so I don't think it is "enough about fence's". that's why we would have a board and are able to vote on things...to change things we don't like...like the pool security system.

Ryan said...

I agree. I live on Redwood trail (AKA main highway) and will definitely vote for a fence once given the chance. Power should be for the residents and not some board of individuals who don't even live here.